Thursday, September 02, 2004

Man In Black Blac / Johnny Cash Defense for the RNC :: Campus Activism

Man In Black Blac / Johnny Cash Defense for the RNC :: Campus Activism Johnny Cash would think these idiots were idiots. It is true.., I have listened to enough Johnny Cash in my life to know that. Also the Man was a Christian, these idiots are heathuns as well as idiots. What I mean by idiot is someone that don't know his ass from a frying pan when it comes to fire.

Johnny was a Godly man a man of God and he would never condone the kind of rudness that this group of idiots displayed. Why I may loose my own religion and say something untoward.

May God Bles and keep the loving soul of John Cash in eternal rest, a place of green grass and wake him to recieve the gift of eternal life. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home